Free Webinar: The Secrets to Starting a Great, Green Business
Two experts give you the inside story of the green businesses to start today and how to do it.
Green is not a fad and it’s more than the right thing to do. Green businesses are some of the biggest and best business opportunities around today, with opportunities for practically anyone.
In a free one hour webinar on November 11 at 4:00 PM, Glenn Croston and Jim Simcoe lay out the secrets to starting your own green business, including:
- The 10 trends driving green business growth
- The biggest opportunities today
- Finding the opportunity that’s right for you
- The 7 assumptions about green that can hold you back
- How to market your business on a budget
- Eight low cost green steps to take today
- How green boosts profits
- The 7 keys every investor needs to hear
Who should listen in? Sign-up if you’re:
- Looking for the next big thing
- Uncertain about the economy
- Seeking to boost profits for my existing business
- Looking for a new direction with greater meaning
As the founder of EcoLife Consulting, Jim Simcoe works with green entrepreneurs to provide practical guidance based on real-life experience. He knows what works because he’s been there and done it himself.
Glenn Croston is the founder of Starting Up Green (www.StartingUpGreen.com), and the author of “75 Green Businesses” and “Starting Green”, spelling out the hottest green businesses to start today, how to start them, and how to make them successful. He’s also the creator of the Green Biz Blast, helping businesses connect, and the Ecopreneur’s Startup Kit.